Sunday, November 9, 2008

final product !
so we had our crit in class thursday and i changed some stuff since then. i layered 4 pictures i thought best described the lines i chose from the song and changed the opacity. one of my favorite parts of this final product is the "light of day" i used flower petals to scan in and arranged them as the letters in the scanner. and the rest of the worlds i wrote on a transparency then scanned it in. 
so overall i really like how it turned out :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the layering of the images, and the mood which they create. I feel like it strongly conveys the tone of the song. nice job!

Mollie McGill said...

I'm glad the letters are bigger! I love how playful this composition is and the flower petals as text must have taken forevvver but it's so worth it!