these are some pictures of my best friend Hannah i took in the spring. there are alot more but these are my favorites. they remind me of how fun the simple things were when we were little. the colors are alot bolder on my computer so i dont know what happened when i uploaded them.



4 comments:
I really like these photos of your friend! I especially like the one of her blowing the wishy (or at least that's what I call them) and the bottom picture.
These are great, they remind me of a whimsy fairytale. I think the colors are fine, and bold enough, but if you'd like, I don't think a boost of saturation would hurt.
I agree. Whimsical is exactly the word I'd use to describe this set. I almost get a fairytale feel from them. Love them!
I like the fourth picture a lot! As said before, very whimsical :]
Post a Comment